It feels like we have made real progress this past week at EpicGem.
- UI / UX Design - We have received initial design work from the two designers we engaged last week and are liaising with them to iterate their proposals. The process has been a boon to date, helping us appreciate - and take a view on - nuanced elements of the design process now that should help us end up with a more polished product later.
- External Engagement - We have a new blog posting - "Finding Treasure Before It's Lost" (http://bit.ly/1Hfxeno), which explores the benefits (and challenges) associated with deploying tech solutions in facilitating communications and connections between young and old. This is drawn from our own experiences, as well as research of a number of key influencers and journalists interested in this space.
- UI / UX (Hire Designer) – Completed
- UI / UX (Initial Design Work Completed) – by 10 July
- Focus Group Testing – by 24 July
- Code Development (Engage Developer) – by 24 July
- UI / UX (Modification for Focus Group Feedback ) – by 7 Aug
- Code Development (Develop initial viable product) – by 2 Oct.
Until next time, please keep well.